Mojosmusings
1.07.2007
  NYT: Elite college students get naked Black Tie Optional - New York Times sheds the hard light of truth on...elite college students getting naked.

I went to one of these colleges, but never actually attended one of these parties. But a close friend did. his verdict: "It just smelled like ass."

So I guess I didn't miss that much. 
Comments:
At Stanford, I attended the Exotic Erotic ball as a sophomore. Not wanting to accidentally slap exposed flesh with other guys, I opted for the more classy route of dominatrix fetish wear, complete with whip.

One of the least arousing parties I've ever attended.
 
Yeah, naked parties are different. I went to plenty of the other kind (including an infamous one that ended up on cable news much later) -- those were fun.

Naked parties are about being naked with a bunch of other hormone crazed 20 year olds without being sexual. Which is kind of like being hungry and going to a great restaurant to check out the napkins.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Too silly for Fusilli

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / March 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / November 2009 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger