"Sweet Neo-Con"
Wonkette blogged the
NYDN story this morning about Mick Jagger's up-coming song, "Sweet Neo-Con." Amazingly, Mojosmusings has accessed a secret pre-release copy of this song, which, oddly enough, seems to be a direct rip-off of Guns 'n' Roses' "Sweet Child of Mine"
He's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of Ayn Rand's theories
Where everything
Was as clear as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see his face
He talks about lasers in outer space
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Oh, oh, oh, oh Sweet neo-con
Oh, oh, oh, oh, let's bomb Tehran
He's got eyes that tell blatant lies
As if they'd thought things through
I hate to look into those eyes
And see Fallujah too
His hair reminds me of a deep dark wood
Where Wolfowitz eats Red Riding Hood
And I pray for
Scooter Libby
To quietly pass me by
Oh, oh, oh, oh Sweet neo-con
Oh, oh, oh, oh, let's bomb Tehran
Where do we go
Where do we go now
Where do we go
Sweet neo-con, let's bomb Iran, sweet neo-con