Mojosmusings
6.24.2005
  That's not me. I have an unusual name. Very few share my last name, and last I checked, there are only four of us that share my full name: me, an airforce sargeant, a Stanford kid, and a Wisconsin HS wrestler.

I just got a phone call and had this conversation:

"Is this [my name]?"
"Who's calling?"
"I'm looking for the [my name] that used to live in San Antonio."
"The airforce guy?"
"Yeah, he's an old buddy of mine."
"That's not me. But I Googled him too. Good luck."
"Thanks." 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Too silly for Fusilli

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / March 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / November 2009 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger